I've started quilting the little girl quilt by slapping on painters tape and sewing rows in a grid pattern.
I didn't want nothing too fancy.
I actually excited to start quilting that first one up there. I'll be practicing some more free motion skills.
If I'm not sewing life is pretty boring around here, sorry for the quietness.

6 comments:
They are gorgeous Laura, and it was very generous of you to do this.
Diane
You are doing an amazing job Laura, I love the bright colors.
3 in one week? I'm going to start calling you SuperLaura. That's plain crazy! And amazing. I'm thinking if I even get 3 quilt tops all summer, now that would definitely be amazing for me...;)
Lookin' good -- all three of them!
Wow....i guess it's not only me that approaches projects like a woman possesed!!! These will definately be loved and cherished. B.x.
They're beautiful, Laura.
Wow la girl, what the heck are you eating for breakfast?... oh that reminds me my chicken lasagna in the microwave is beeping (that's my breakfast, LOL)...
Post a Comment