Monday, June 8, 2009

A boy and a swing

Friday after school

Saturday afternoon.



Sunday afternoon after a shower and a little hair trim.


Sometimes he's whiney but most times he's pretty darn cute.
He's discovered the swing and he loves them.
He woke up Saturday morning and the first thing he asked for was the Big Red Stroller.
I just love that the gave his wheels a name.
As I'm typing this he's beside me on the floor and saying some of the words that I'm typing!
My boy is reading. He recognized swing, Saturday, Big Red Stroller.
But much to my chagrin since I've typed that twice he's asking me to go for a walk in it.
It's cold outside and bedtime is in an hour so no walks for us.
Summer is coming soon my son and we'll walk until the cows come home.
Which reminds me I need to go put air in the tires.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Not Lucy said...

That is so exciting that he is reading and I am sure you two will have lots of fun taking walks and going to the park this summer!

Junior said...

Aaron looks so happy in the swing.
Wow reading, that is awesome, way to go big guy, keep up the good work.
Have a wonderful summer

Sarah said...

How thrilling to hear that Aaron is reading! Go Aaron!

~Macarena~ said...

In the first picture, he looks like a rock star! So cool.

Valerie said...

See! Now you have double the reason to keep up with those treks out of your house into the beautiful sunshine! So cute!

Andrea said...

Reading! My goodness. How exciting.

I'm so glad he loves the swing and that the two of you are having fun. :)

Carole Burant said...

I can't get over how much he's growing and oh yes, you can definitely see by his face how much he's enjoying that swing:-) It's wonderful that he's now able to read some words as well!! Every time I see a picture of him I just want to scoop him up and hug him tight.

I'm starting to have my doubts that summer is coming! lol With having had snow just over a week ago and now having rain and 10c as the high, I'm wondering if it will ever warm up. I get all excited when it reaches 15c! lol

It was good to catch up with your latest news, please know that I've read all of your posts that I had missed while being so busy!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

OOOHhhh he just needs squeezed, and hugged, and cuddled! Reading, wow! Laura J you are a magnificent mother.

Michelle said...

look at the joy on his face being in that swing! Love these pictures!

Blog Archive

Contributors