I hope its a good year for you too Laura !Missed your posts !Diane
I hope you both enjoy your day! love the pics :) xoxo melzie
Wishing you both a wonderful year!
Whoa- he looks bigger than he did in the last pics you posted!I'm glad he was happy to return to school. And I hope you enjoyed some time to yourself.
Absolutely love the happy-to-get-on-the-bus photo. :) Mr. Bus Driver seems pretty chipper too, that's nice! Glad you can upload photos!!
HOpe he's enjoying school and adjusting to his new routine. :) Happy September! May it bring you much well-deserved peace and quiet.
I hope it's a wonderful school year for Aaron!
I think most kids tried everything to forget about the first day of school! lol Glad to see how happy Aaron was when the bus arrived and he realized it was school time:-) Wishing him a great year filled with learning and growing! xoxo
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I hope its a good year for you too Laura !
Missed your posts !
Diane
I hope you both enjoy your day! love the pics :) xoxo melzie
Wishing you both a wonderful year!
Whoa- he looks bigger than he did in the last pics you posted!
I'm glad he was happy to return to school. And I hope you enjoyed some time to yourself.
Absolutely love the happy-to-get-on-the-bus photo. :) Mr. Bus Driver seems pretty chipper too, that's nice! Glad you can upload photos!!
HOpe he's enjoying school and adjusting to his new routine. :) Happy September! May it bring you much well-deserved peace and quiet.
I hope it's a wonderful school year for Aaron!
I think most kids tried everything to forget about the first day of school! lol Glad to see how happy Aaron was when the bus arrived and he realized it was school time:-) Wishing him a great year filled with learning and growing! xoxo
Post a Comment