Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 18, 1999

September 20, 1999

September 18, 1999
8:00 AM EST

My dear Little Baby Aaron,

What a beautiful boy you are. You look like mommy and daddy. You are just what we ordered! We out in a special order with God for you.

Even though you are 4 lb 15 oz I can't get over ohw big you are. You have your daddy's build-all the nurses say you look very strong. You are my little Hercules. I think you have mommy's chipmunk cheeks and my hands too! You definately have daddy's long feet too! It's hard to tell if your hair-which you have a bunch, and boy was I happy- is mine or daddy's but I think it is daddy's because that was daddy's hair colour. I'm anxious for your first bath so they can wash your hair- It will take a few more days.

Mommy and Daddy are praying really hard that you can come home soon. We are not the only ones rooting for you. You have so many [aunts and uncles and grandparents] and cousins and friends and neighbors all praying really hard for you to have a speedy recovery. So you get strong fast and mommy wants to take you home and show you off to everyone.

Mommy loves you so much and I can't wait to hold you and kiss you and smell you.

September 20, 1999

Happy Birthday Aaron!

8 comments:

Jessie Keating said...

Aw, happy birthday Aaron!!!

Junior said...

Happy Birthday Aaron

Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to a very special boy who has captured all of our hearts. xoxo

smileymamaT said...

Ah, nice. I sometimes forget how very tiny he was waaay back then.... he's come a long, long way. :)

Sarah said...

Its hard to believe that little thing is Aaron! He has come a long way. Happy Birthday Aaron!

zeebah said...

Happy birthday, sweet boy!!

Maeve said...

What? He's ten? Already?

Happy Birthday, Aaron! Have a wonderful time and a fabulous second decade.

Michelle said...

I can't believe how tiny he was! Happy 10th birthday Aaron!

Blog Archive

Contributors