Wednesday, September 23, 2009

wordless wednesday

pink squares quilt: completed top

5 comments:

Junior said...

Beautiful Laura, love the colors

Carole Burant said...

Oh Laura, it's beautiful, I just love all the pinks in it! I wish you lived near me and could teach me how to quilt:-) When I was visiting the heritage museum last weekend, they had some very old quilts on display and they were just awesome. I thought of all my quilting friends:-) xoxo

Raesha D said...

Look at all those gorgeous pinks! I love quilts like this cause then the fabrics really get to shine:)

smileymamaT said...

Oooooh pretty pretty pretty pretty.

Kat said...

sweet LauraJ, you are so very talented. That quilt looks amazing!

thanks for stopping by. I love those pics of Aaron on his first day of school. I bet he's loving it.

Big love to you sister

Kat

Blog Archive

Contributors