Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 3 and a quilt update

making a quilt sandwhich
This is the quilt I've been slowly putting together. Finally I've got it down to the pinned stage. Now I can start quilting it but I'm at a slight loss as to how!
~
Aaron had his Hn1n vaccine today. Poor guy had to have 2 shots because the nurse only gave him half a does before asking his age. Doy. He got the full dose but in two shots. He came home from school happy as a clam. This evening he's okay, more quiet than usual and a little grumpy. I'm keeping a close eye on him. No fever and nothing else out of the ordinary.

7 comments:

Junior said...

the quilt is beautiful Laura, you are so talented

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Love the colors Laura !!
Poor Aaron 2 shots that's so not fair...
Diane

Kris said...

This is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Love the colours! Hopefully Aaron is feeling better in the morning.

wordmama said...

Gorgeous quilt. Love the colors. I think it's fantastic!

Valerie said...

That quilt top is STUNNING, Laura! One of my favorites, for sure!

Sarah said...

WOW WOW WOW Laura you have done it again. That quilt top is fabulous!

I'm glad Aaron is doing ok so far and hope he is back to normal by morning.

Sarah

Blog Archive

Contributors