I vowed to make another for myself someday. I swapped many 6 inch squares with many flickr friends and even requested pink fabrics when doing other swaps. No one dissappointed when I recieved so many pink lovelies in the mail. The squares were cut out for over a year. Come last September I decided to just put the darn top together. Last week I decided to finish the quilt.
It's so sweet and I love it so much!
You can see more details of the quilt here.
11 comments:
Wow! It's bigger than it looks in Flickr. You did a great job on this and I hope you love it 'cause you should. It's beautiful!
It is very sweet looking.
It is so pretty!
Oh, Laura. You are putting the rest of us to shame, TO SHAME, I tell ya'! You just keep on cranking out the most lovely quilts!! I love this one!
CONGRATULATIONS!
why did you wait so long? It's beautiful!!!!
it's gorgeous, Laura. Good job. (And we still treasure the one you made for us. :) )
I love this quilt! It's simple and so pretty. I am not a big fan of pink but this works!
You have been really busy quilting, all your quilts look beautiful.
Happy to have found your blog! I am going to add it to my list of quilting blogs at my create corner.
I love it!!! Simple and beautiful:):) And pink pink pink - I love pink:) You are awesome Laura and it's been so fun watching your quilting just absolutely take off!!
It's lovely. Good for you for finishing a project! I love when that happens. I especially like your tree. :)
Oh Wow I love it!!! Oh yes BTW I am back!! Thanks for checkin in on me Your sweet! Any chance your coming to town any time soon. Sucks that the only time I get to see you is when Aaron needs to see the specialists in the big city though!! I love to see you both hopefully one day it will be just because we want to :)
Post a Comment