Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday



Silly boy playing Wii

Here's the story behind the picture: He loves that "TV Paper" that his left hand is on. The other day he came up to me while I was playing wii and handed me the TV Paper and said to me I want to play Wii; I knew right away that my smart boy wanted me to upload a picture of his TV Paper to the Wii so he could play with it in the photo channel. (I'd done this for him last month with his "cardboard" obsession) In the photo you see that he's making a 48 piece puzzle of his TV paper using it as a reference. What's even more exciting is his newfound ability to work the wii remote, which he could not do Fall 2008 when I got the Wii. Please ignore the mess in the background, we're still sick.
I've declared it a sick week and Aaron is not going to school all week and we're staying in our jammies!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY for progress. And boo to sick. Those puzzles are great aren't they? Little Bit loves them

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

I agree with Cara !!!!
Couldnt have said it better myself!!
Stay warm get better !
Diane

Alison said...

Wow - I have learnt something new today. We have never put photos or pictures on the Wii.
A pyjama day sounds great - a whole week would be heaven (except for the sick part).

carol said...

He looks like he's really concentrating on the job. Good for you, Aaron!

Valerie said...

Very cool! I don't have a wii so I have no clue about them -- I only thought you could play the video games on them, but that is really neat that you can create puzzles on them. Way to go, A!

CristyLynn said...

congrats on such great progress! And I hope that you're all feeling better soon!

Tif / Halu-Halo said...

we love our wii! we've never uploaded pics though, we'll have to try it!

have a nice couple more days in your pajamas! hope everyone feels better soon!

Michelle said...

He's so smart in getting his point across! :)

Kari said...

I like this so awesome. Hope you feel better. So you are coming in March? Let me know when and where you want to meet :) Do you have facebook? I am on there daily so if you do add me so we can be in better contact :)

Blog Archive

Contributors