A new bag for my knitting projects. Mostly dishcloths this year as I teach myself to read patterns and learn stitches one dishcloth at a time. My goal is to make 1 dishcloth a month. In the bag you see February's dishcloth. Yes it's the same one you saw here. I took it apart, made another for January and restarted the Bunny Dishcloth pattern. Although I knit a row and unravel 2 I'm slowly figuring it all out. Knitting is very soothing and relaxing for me. It tells me to slow down and breathe and maybe think a little about life. Where it's going, where I want to go and how I'm going to get there. I do hope to get there one stitch at a time whether knitting or sewing or quilting I'll get there eventually.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
(Non) Wordless Wednesday
A new bag for my knitting projects. Mostly dishcloths this year as I teach myself to read patterns and learn stitches one dishcloth at a time. My goal is to make 1 dishcloth a month. In the bag you see February's dishcloth. Yes it's the same one you saw here. I took it apart, made another for January and restarted the Bunny Dishcloth pattern. Although I knit a row and unravel 2 I'm slowly figuring it all out. Knitting is very soothing and relaxing for me. It tells me to slow down and breathe and maybe think a little about life. Where it's going, where I want to go and how I'm going to get there. I do hope to get there one stitch at a time whether knitting or sewing or quilting I'll get there eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute bag. I'm am rooting for you learning knitting. I am more of a crochet person myself but both of my daughters have taught themselves how to knit and follow patters, etc. One just finished an adorable sweater for my grandson and the other has made socks and the best slippers.
As for figuring out life, etc. good luck on that. I am not sure if I have even started on that or not! Have a great day!
Good god you're a talented sewer. The bag you just whipped up for knitting dishcloths is 10x nicer than anything I could make. It's beautiful.
Post a Comment