I hadn't decided on making anything special for Easter. I was encouraged by lovely people to make any holiday special regardless if Aaron understands it or not. I bought a very cute plate last Monday. Thursday I was convinced to make an Easter dinner even if it was for me. I thought I could invite Aaron's dad, he has been nice lately. So away to the store I went to get a matching plate. You can see the plate here before I served the pot roast.
Which was really good by the way.
I also made deviled eggs for my new deviled egg dish.
It's so cute and perfect for deviled eggs that I'm going to use it all year round.
The Easter bunny brought Aaron a Disney picture dictionary.
The Easter bunny didn't forget me afterall and brought me an ice cappuccino. Yumm!
Aaron also got to spend the Saturday before Easter at his dad's for a sleepover. While the boy was away mama decided to play and put together this quilt top:
7 comments:
Happy Easter !
Your plates look so cute !!
And that quilt wow Laura your getting better and better and better !!!
Did I mention your quilt was gorgeous!!
Diane
Great quilt top!
Sounds like a great Easter to me! Super cute plates -- and 99cents each? Score! Now you've made me hungry for deviled eggs...
I'm so glad to hear that you ended up having such a wonderful Easter after all:-) You even had the ex over...wow! lol Love the picture of Aaron looking at his new book. Yummmm, I love Iced Cappuccino as well. Your new quilt is gorgeous!! xoxo
I love the quilt! I am working on one for my grandson Hayden with robots and boy stuff. I am glad you had a Happy Easter! We just had a quiet day and even took a nap- very unusual for us but I was worn out!
I am very excited about the row 10- I am not sure how to start my row but I got some of the Gees Bend fabrics from Westminster at a local quilt shop and am going to give it a go next week. I have an art show this coming weekend and then I will be free!
xo,
k
Taht quilt top is beautiful. God, you're talented, girl.
I'm glad you had a lovely easter with your boy and even with your ex.... Wow. I am not there with my ex and may never be. Good for you.
I'm so glad that you had a nice, lovely, Easter dinner - even with your ex! The meal looks like it was yummy!
Post a Comment