I would probably lose my mind if we didn't have musictime twice a day in here.
Once when he wakes up. Again at 4 pm. It gifts us both a rest from each other.
Lately I've been able to go back to bed on Saturdays for an hour or so while he's happily listening to music. He's matured enough not to get into too much trouble. He just loves musictime and if I'd let him he'd have earphones to his ears all day long.
4 comments:
That's awesome!! I have to think about trying that with Little Bit!
I love that music is such a big part of his life! More people ought to incorporate some music time into their daily routines. My boy listens to music or stories before bedtime, but I'm thinking I might have to copy you and start a morning or afternoon music listening time. Great idea.
What kind of music does Aaron love so much, Laura?
It's great that you're getting some time to yourself, especially some "sleep in time".
My youngest wakes at 6AM every freakin day. Ok during the week when I have to get up and out, but really kills me on the weekends!!!
What I wouldn't give for an extra hour of peace!
What is it they say about music soothing the savage beast? LOL! So glad he enjoys it, and you get a break!
Post a Comment