I found this in my sewing machine. It is important to clean out the machine often. I go so far as to unscrew some things underneath as well, you'd be surprise how much fuzz lives in there.
Kidding aside here is an updated version of my real stash. After seeing this photo I uploaded in March of last year I realized that I've come a long way in the fabric acquisition department. Take a look for yourself:
Just ignore the untidiness of it all. Holy Batman that's a lot of fabric!!
I thought it was hightime I use up some of this stuff and send the finished products to good homes. If you're interested in me making you a bonafide LauraJCreations quilt just click here.
It is making me very nervous and I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about the whole thing but I am really most excited to finally put myself out there!
4 comments:
Good luck in your new venture, honey. I hope you make a ton of $$.
Don't be nervous! Everyone knows your quilts are gorgeous and I have seen people ask you about buying them in the comments. Go Laura!
OMG, Laura J., you are going to ROCK this! Congrats on putting yourself out there. I do think you've priced yourself a bit low-I've followed most of your creations on flickr and I must say, you are an artist. I'd wish you luck but you don't need it. Oh, OK, for a little extra ooomph: good luck!
Brilliant idea, especially since you are one talented quilter!!! I hope they knock the doors down buying up all of your creations. :)
Post a Comment