With a lesson in how to start a charcoal barbecue I was able to put the lesson into practice Saturday evening. I am thrilled beyond belief that I now know how to cook a barbecue dinner from start to finish.
I'm will add barbecuing to my weekend routine during the summer so every weekend I will have something to look forward to. Hopefully more often than not I'll have company to share such delicious foods with.
I want to mention that the wonderful plates were a gift from the beautifully generous Mamacjt. We don't have Tarjay here in Canada and she went out scouring the aisles to find me some cute Liberty of London dishes during the LoL craze last Spring.
I also have little matching glasses too and they make me so happy.
Happy Summering!!
4 comments:
Looks like you had yourself a fun little party! I'm so glad!
Oh girl, you are so beautiful and I am so inspired by your talent and creativity. What a lucky boy you have!
I love visiting your blog, you have really evolved into a gorgeous spirit.
That looks delicious! It's too hot to barbecue here right now :(
That looks like a pretty tasty meal! I love to barbecue. Those plates are awesome!
Post a Comment