I didn't brave my tripod to take a self portrait in public with hundreds of people all around.
I went to the last pumpkin in a line of big pumpkins. I was lucky that there was a tractor not far in front of the pumkin. I set the self timer and stood back and pretended no one was there. It's an interesting thing taking self portraits in crowds. People will look but they're too busy about socializing than they gawking.
This was a fun photoshoot to take. It dared me to be brave and overcome all feelings of silliness.
I know after this 52 Fridays project is over there are going to be a handful of my favourite photos that I will print and place in a scrapbook. This is one of them. It shows the changing of seasons as well as the changing of my inner self.
I am such a worrywort when it comes to my weight but looking at this picture the pumkin should be more worried about its own weight.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
38::52 Fridays~ Welcome Fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is one big pumpkin! Good to see you again! I am loving these portraits, it's building friendships ;)
This is one of my favorite of your self portraits as well. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love that you were brave enough (and sneaky enough!) to get that great shot. Now I've got a hankerin' to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" after seeing your photo. Happy Fall, Laura!
Your braver than I am !
Sweet picture Laura
Diane
You should put this one in a scrapbook, it's a great one!
I totally agree.. great idea, the scrapbook!
I love your post of you anf the pumpkin. So very fall!
Post a Comment