I'm very happy today because I finished this top:
I was asked to make a quilt by a nice lady who works with Aaron. She wanted fall colours and traditional patchwork. I took liberties in choosing the fabrics and had her choose a block pattern she liked best from mockup blocks I made. She chose the mini Trip Around the World blocks which to me look like those yarn and twig crafts I did as a child called God's Eyes. Anyone else make those?
Next up is piecing the back, of which I have no plan but just a bunch of fabric. And then I hope to sandwhich it this weekend and start the quilting process Monday. I've yet to figure out a quilting design plan. All in good time.
Come back tomorrow for my Quilters Blog Festival quilt entry!
Friday, October 29, 2010
43::52 Fridays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the colors you used in this quilt. Very pretty!
Post a Comment