Monday, December 13, 2010

December 2000


10 years ago, originally uploaded by LauraJ_Sews.

Look at this sweet little face in the Santa hat. That is my very own dear little Aaron just a few months after his first birthday. That Christmas was a big one for us because he made it through his first year! I was able to relax a bit that December knowing that he was making progress and the fragility of his infancy was waning.
Ten years later I'm so happy to be celebrating another Christmas with my sweet little boy. Here's to 100 more Aaron!

5 comments:

byneedleandthread said...

What a cutie! Holiday hugs to you and Aaron!

Sharon said...

What a sweet little boy. Love the Santa hat! Merry Christmas to you both.

Anonymous said...

What a GORGEOUS baby!!! No wonder he's such a handsome pre-teen!
Great photo, Laura!


Brenda

Carole Burant said...

Such a precious picture, it made me smile as soon as I saw it:-) Such a blessing that he survived his first year...look at him now, doing so well!! xoxo

tif said...

absolutely!! so blessed!! and such great perspective, daily. happy holidays laura!

Blog Archive

Contributors