I dressed my couch lasr week for the holidays by covering some pillows with quick covers. They make me and Aaron very happy.My family meal Christmas gathering went well yesterday. Good food and good fun spent with people we love.
Your talent never ceases to amaze me, I just love those pillow covers! So cheery and perfect for this time of year:-) xoxo
I'm so glad your dinner went well! That's what the holidays are all about....good food shared with those we love! Blessings to you and Aaron!!
I am really happy to hear your dinner went well :)It was such a great idea for a Christmas gift for your family - time together and a delicious meal!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your talent never ceases to amaze me, I just love those pillow covers! So cheery and perfect for this time of year:-) xoxo
I'm so glad your dinner went well! That's what the holidays are all about....good food shared with those we love! Blessings to you and Aaron!!
I am really happy to hear your dinner went well :)
It was such a great idea for a Christmas gift for your family - time together and a delicious meal!
Post a Comment