Still no pretty pictures..
- And more bullet points.
- But hey you should come visit the actual blog if you are reading this through a reader because I changed the header.
- I know! I can't believe it.
- It took all of 10 minutes.
- It's an old picture from last year.
- I was tired of looking at the spring 2010 blog header.
- In other news I recieved a call this morning from the ER doctor I saw Saturday.
- Turns out I actually do have strep.
- A script was called.
- I took my first dose half an hour ago.
- I have to take it on an empty stomach.
- Now my stomach is grumpy.
- It doesn't like taking penicilin.
- A productive day was had here on this fine Tuesday.
- I cleaned my living room!
- But I had to take a nap afterwards.
- I can eat regular foods again.
- Mostly. I had soup for breakfast because I was starving.
- I had a toaster strudel for supper and it was a little too rough for my throat still.
- I'll be glad in a few days when things get back to normal.
- I'll be able to enjoy my feast on Saturday!
- I know I'm feeling better because I sewed today!
- I'm working on a bag for a lady who requested one for her daughter as a gift.
- I used a "Make Life" charm pack.
- I thought it would suit her daughter very well since she's psychologist. (There is some fabric with printed cheerful slogans on it.)
- Then I found out the bag was for her daughter-in-law.
- I offered to make another.
- She accepted.
- So add another bag to that order.
- I enjoy sewing for others.
- Thank you for stopping by.
- Come again!
2 comments:
I noticed your new header right away, I love it! I think you can take your meds with milk if it upsets your stomach to be empty, and just think 24 hrs. of being on medication, you will be back to normal:) Just don't overdue it because you still need to get some rest.
+ glad you're better
+ love the new header
Post a Comment