Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday bullet post

  • I don't have any pretty pictures to share today.
  • Because I'm still under the weather.
  • I'm able to function quite well however my throat is still itchy and scratchy and sore.
  • My neck lymph glands are still swollen and sore.
  • On the plus side I didn't have to take as much Tylenol today.
  • On the negative side I've started a nasty post nasal drip.
  • School was cancelled today due to inclement weather.
  • Aaron made my day so much better by being so enjoyable and easy going.
  • I ate a bagel at lunch today and it was kinda hard to swallow.
  • Back to soup I went at supper.
  • I am missing my sewing room.
  • I've lost some sewing mojo.
  • I'm hosting a Family Christmas Feast here Saturday.
  • There's so much to do.
  • I'm not freaking out.
  • Yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome is it that Aaron sensed you needed his best behaviour today? And delivered!!

I really hope you get feeling better soon, Laura, and get your sewing mojo back!!

Take good care,

Brenda

l said...

That's a hard monday..hope today is better ;)

Blog Archive

Contributors