I want to take a moment to thank you for your comments of encouragement, thoughts of well wishes, and verbal hugs on Friday's post.
I was uplifted and warmed to my very soul. This world is full of kind and caring people who want to hear how we're doing and they don't mind when it's not always so rosey. Thank you.
Changing gears: I was commissioned to make these Spring-themed draw-string totes for a friend who wanted to gift them to her friends and family for Easter. I finished them 2 weeks ago. They are just so sweet and fun and all one of a kind. I have one and use it often for all kinds of things.
One of the many things I'm grateful for in this life it is the talent to make pretty things that brighten other people's lives as well as my own.
Thank you for stopping by from time to time and leaving comments. They mean so much to me! I'm proud to call you my friends.
We have a busy couple weeks ahead of us, going out of town twice, one to visit a friend for the weekend and next week we're going to the big city for Aaron's yearly orthopedic checkup.
I may post about something I'm working on this week that I MUST get done before Wednesday. Until then be well and I wish you all a very happy Easter week. May the Easter Bunny bless you with lots of chocolate and happiness!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment