Monday, May 23, 2011

The fun of the internet


I won this quilt!, originally uploaded by LauraJ_Sews.

Via Flickr:
From By Small Means. She was so generous on her blog to offer up a quilt as one of the winnings for her birthday month last month. I love pink and on a whim I threw my name in the hat so to speak. Imagine my surprise when I arrived home from our big trip 2 weeks ago with an email from April saying that I won! All I had to do was choose which quilt I loved most.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Whoa! What an awesome prize!!! So happy for you, LJ!

Not Lucy said...

You lucky girl! Congrats!

Samantha said...

Gorgeous! lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Just wanted to drop a line saying that I have been perusing your blog and I just love the quilts you have made. They are all so beautiful from the colours you have picked to the quilting. :o)

Everyday Quilter said...

great pick!

Blog Archive

Contributors