There are 3 wips in this photo and 1 or 2 not in the frame. I need to start working on finishing up these wips!
Oh I pray to the quilting/sewing gods to let it be a productive summer!
With 4 weeks of Aaron going to school at 5 days a week I have approximately 140 hrs of uninterrupted kid-free time. Of course I have to calulate hours for house cleaning so lets say I have about 100 hours. The clock starts tomorrow morning at 8 am. The race is on to see how much I can get done in 100 hours. I'll wont include hours that I use on the weekeends.
5 comments:
Whew, that's a lot of quilting! Hopefully you dont get too distracted (like me) and get those wips done!
Thanks for the blog comment too, I couldnt respond via email. Everything is going to be ok here, just a bit nerve wrecking!
I can't believe school is almost done, the bits have 19 days left!!!
hooray for some free time! good luck with your WIPs!
If anyone can do it, it's YOU! You go, GIRL!!!
Go go go! 100 hours is a lot and you are good at whipping things out.
Post a Comment