Hi Laura, Ive been away and haven't checked in here for a while. Just wanted to say I love the new blog header, and love the quilts you've been working on. I also find your posts about Aaron and your honesty about both the challenges and joy he brings very touching.
Hi there! I was just walking by and saw your blog and have stayed here for a while, reading. Your story and your honesty is very touching. You leave footprints in peoples heart and soul in the way that you write about your life and your thoughts. I believe we are all here on this earth for each other and to learn from each other. You are one of those that can teach others so much about life. Thank you for sharing so much so that we can understand, reflect, remember and learn.
You have a very handsome son and you have posted so many great pictures of him. I love the one with the hat in the pool. He looks so cool! I am sad that you have so many challenges in life. It must be extremely hard at times. But remember your tatoo!
2 comments:
Hi Laura, Ive been away and haven't checked in here for a while. Just wanted to say I love the new blog header, and love the quilts you've been working on. I also find your posts about Aaron and your honesty about both the challenges and joy he brings very touching.
Hi there! I was just walking by and saw your blog and have stayed here for a while, reading. Your story and your honesty is very touching. You leave footprints in peoples heart and soul in the way that you write about your life and your thoughts. I believe we are all here on this earth for each other and to learn from each other. You are one of those that can teach others so much about life. Thank you for sharing so much so that we can understand, reflect, remember and learn.
You have a very handsome son and you have posted so many great pictures of him. I love the one with the hat in the pool. He looks so cool! I am sad that you have so many challenges in life. It must be extremely hard at times. But remember your tatoo!
Sending you lots of love from Norway.
Post a Comment