Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ooops I forgot to blog yesterday!

I didn't actually forget, by the time I remember I was already in bed and I was too lazy to get up to blog. I tried a few times with an Ipod touch but it wasn't cooperated so I gave up. Today I didn't do a whole lot of anything. It appears I have lost my mojo for sewing in the sewing room. I better remedy that quickly because the holidays are coming and there's holiday sewing that she be going on around here!! Saturday I spent the most lovely time with a friend stitching away on a bee block and watching movies at a friends' house.. I wish I had taken a photo of it to share. I have the cutest little sewing containter I picked up earlier this year at my favourite store which I have to share with you. Come back tomorrow and cross your fingers I am productive this week! Seeing as how there are only 3 school days this week I must cram as much as I can do it Monday to Wednesday.

1 comment:

Catch said...

hi Laura! Its me Catch...remember my blog..A Penny for your thoughts. How are you and how is your son doing??? I see hes 11 years old aLREAdy!!! Wow time flies!!!I miss you! I may start blogging again....

Blog Archive

Contributors