So I was going to cancel the internet at home but then I changed my mind. I need to learn me some more self discipline.
I *want* to be creative but I can't find the energy to get up and *be* creative.
All the energy I do have I reserve it for caring for Aaron.
Hopefully I can learn to step away from the computer.
This is my backyard. I miss my clothesline. It will be a while before I am able to use it again.
I'll post pictures as the snow melts. How fun!

Attempt 2 at the doll diaper. Getting better!!
This time I need the sides a little longer as per requested by the grandmother of the doll.
(Hiding face to protect the dolls identity)
I *want* to be creative but I can't find the energy to get up and *be* creative.
All the energy I do have I reserve it for caring for Aaron.
Hopefully I can learn to step away from the computer.
This is my backyard. I miss my clothesline. It will be a while before I am able to use it again.
I'll post pictures as the snow melts. How fun!
Attempt 2 at the doll diaper. Getting better!!
This time I need the sides a little longer as per requested by the grandmother of the doll.
(Hiding face to protect the dolls identity)

No, not the old guy in the back!! The stroller!! We were given $1000 by some type of childrrens charrity to purchase one for us!!
We should have it by the end of April!! YAYYY!! I requested red and grey. If we are going to be strolling around town, I want to be doing it in style! I'm so excited! The snow is slowly melting, spring is coming and things are looking so much brighter here!
Thank you all for coming over and visiting the new digs. I'm already liking it here.
I didn't get any questions regarding Aaron so please ask away! I'd be happy to answer!
Okay I'm going to do something productive.
Oh yeah I have 10 more dolly diapers to make.

7 comments:
Congratulations on the stroller. I am so happy for you both! Love the doll diapers! I'm glad that the snow is finally melting. You could really use some global warming up there. I'm so, so glad that you are not cancelling your internet. I'd miss you bunches! Sending hugs and love! BTW- You should do a post on Aaron. I want to know everything! Favorite color, clothes, etc. etc. You finish his quilt yet? Post, post post, sister!
wow you still have a ton of snow!
How awsome is it that you'll be able to get one of those strollers! Whoo hoo - you deserve it and I know you and Aaron will be doing a lot of walking around town when that snow finally melts!
So happy to hear about the stroller, that is wonderful news. I bet Aaron will love his new ride and it will make it easier on you.
The dolly diapers are just too cute, looks like they fit just right.
Congratulations on the buggy! I agree that red is a great color to have on your "rides". (my favorite color too!) Laura, I'm glad that you aren't going to dissappear from the internet... I enjoy reading your blog, and I truly would miss you. Questions about Aaron? I will try to think of some... I was wondering what Aaron's favorite day would be like? What makes him especially happy? Besides his Momma! (and his Momma not talking on the phone) By the way... the phone thing? Most kids don't like it when their parents are on the phone... It sounds pretty typical to me! Thank you for sharing a little of your life with us... PS: Very cute diapers! You have talent... Take care,
~ Teresa ~
How can you claim you're not creative while making dolly diapers? I am in awe of your sewing and quilting skills and your constant innovations. The Ingallses would worship you!
I was all set to say
"Hiding face to protect the dolls identity" is one of your funniest sentences ever when you topped it with "No, not the old guy in the back!!" I am thoroughly grateful for your humor and am glad you changed blogs rather than quitting.
yeah, those two sentences cracked me up too! I like your dolly diapers. Looks like you will be a diaper factory for a few days. And you thought you had nothing to sew.
Yay for the new stoller, and yay for you not disconnecting the internet. I'm selfishly thinking of me on the latter.
I think all mommies on the internet have to deal with computer time management. I know I do. Sometimes it gets way out of control.
Hooray! (imagine much clapping over here). Fantastic.
Post a Comment