A familiar site in my living room is the strewn books, toys and video games with the odd puzzle thrown in from time to time with puzzle pieces all over the place. I don't bother picking it up because he's just going to dump the video game bin, empty the toy box of what little books and toys he's got left and pull out the alphabet puzzles he has. Today he asked me to open the closet at the end of the hall. That one where he found a bunch of stickers and emptied the bag all over the floor when I turned my back. I opened the closet but there was nothing in there for him except the nemo tent. He wanted me to pull it out and put it in the living room. I go on about my business around the house and come to check on him in the living room. I can see where he is. Can you?
He constantly makes me smile. I really do enjoy being a parent.

2 comments:
I see him, I see him! What fun! He's adorable. I'm so glad that he made you smile today. Smiles and hugs are how we get paid, you know. Must have been payday! Love and hugs, T
I'm so glad it's not just me that doesn't bother picking up because it's just going to be messy again before you know it!!
Post a Comment