Two days in a row I've gone for a walk with the boy in the RED stroller. We make a loooong walk around town crossing two bridges. I love it! Before we cross the first bridge this is the site I see. These flowers make me so gleefully happy. It signifies that summer is coming, spring is here and warm weather is finally amongst us and we must get out and enjoy the beautiful sunshine that the universe has gifted us with.

Things are not always easy. Yet when I have an idea in my head I have to go with it. After crossing the other bridge and coming down the hill we make it to the park. I thought I am going to get this boy into the special swings. I send out all the prayers I can to the universe that 1-I don't drop him and 2-I can get him into the swing without any misshaps.
The universe listens as is apparent by this photo. The glee on his face is priceless. He curls up his little arms like that and wiggles his little hands doing his own little impresson of a happy dance. Good God I love this kid!
Things are not always easy. Yet when I have an idea in my head I have to go with it. After crossing the other bridge and coming down the hill we make it to the park. I thought I am going to get this boy into the special swings. I send out all the prayers I can to the universe that 1-I don't drop him and 2-I can get him into the swing without any misshaps.
The universe listens as is apparent by this photo. The glee on his face is priceless. He curls up his little arms like that and wiggles his little hands doing his own little impresson of a happy dance. Good God I love this kid!
Today I came across some news that was a wee bit heartbreaking. Someone I "liked" is in love with someone else.
As sad as it was for all of 30 seconds I reaffirmed myself that I am beautiful and there is someone out there in this VAST universe who is just waiting to meet me.
As I'm walking home I'm thinking that my job here is to take care of this beautiful little boy that I brought forth into the world. Anything else is just a bonus. I mean really...that face! That smile is enough for me to know that I am loved and that HE IS my someone.
For now.

6 comments:
Yes, Aaron's happiness is priceless! I'm so proud of you! You are Aaron's everything! He's so lucky to have you for his mom. Be your own Valentine....for now. Treat yourself as you'd want someone else to treat you....for now. Your Knight In Shining Armor WILL FIND YOU!! He better appreciate you and love you or I'll kick his ass!! ;) Hugs and love, T
look at that happy face! There is nothing better than swinging! Glad you were able to do that for him.
laura, you are lovely. If you ever want to do a trade with me, please let me know :D
What a sweet face. Just love that look of pure joy as he rides on the swing.
oh I can just hear him giggling with glee...he sure does love that swing. Nice week for getting out, wasn't it...
I love those pics of Aaron in the swing - he's so happy and free and flying high!
Post a Comment