Tuesday, May 6, 2008

still

I'm still swapping. This time I sent a little quilt off to Australia and I recieved this one today from Lucysquilts at flickr.
It's just so sweet with it's appliqued center and the brown sets everything off so nicely! I do love it so.



A quick trip to the library today resulted in several books that you see here.


I'm still on my quest for a simpler me. Learning to quiet my mind and accept that I'm here on Earth for whatever reason it is. While I'm here I'll learn what I can, how I can and be grateful for what I have.
I started the top book a half hour before Aaron's bus arrived.
The first rule has me riveted and wanting to read more:
Rule One - You will receive a body. Whether you love it or hate it, it's yours for life, so accept it. What counts is what's inside.
I'm off to read and enjoy the glorious sunshine and to accept this is my body, it does many things and I must glorify and love the body I have. I won't ever have another. It's time to love what my body can do for me. The list is long, the day short.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Solidia said...

The quilt is really pretty! I like to flowers and the different colors in the binding.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Beautiful Quilt!

Blog Archive

Contributors