
I decided at the last minute to make a small effort to make a costume.
I sewed the crap last night. I got the mask at the dollar store.

Here's my little Superman. He's all excited because I told him papa's coming.
A went out of town and my nephew is coming over to spend the night because his dad and the girlfriend are moving and don't want the little guy underfoot. The little nephew and I will be trick or treating later.
That green thing in the corner is the new wii fit!
I'm going to need it after this weekend and the junk food I'll be eating!!


13 comments:
Happy Halloween. Good luck with your trick or treating.
I want the wii fit. Let me know how you like it.
A HAPPY SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TO YOU LAURA AND AARON!
I love your costumes they look GREAT !!!
Diane
I love, love, love your costumes!! You did a great job on them. I hope you have a safe and happy time. Sorry this is a little late!
Yes, it's been freakishly warm here but it won't last. It could snow tomorrow..... :)
Hugs and love, T
Great costumes, that is one cute super man.
Happy Halloween dear Laura:-) So glad you were able to come to my party and didn't mind the costume I made for you! hehe
Aaron makes such a darling Superman and I just love the mask you found for yourself...I'd seen those at the dollar store and thought they were pretty neat, I almost bought one for myself! lol xoxo
Aaron looks darling!!! And you look pretty cute too!!! Hope you both had a great time!
Hope you both had an awesome Halloween!
Aaron is the cutest superman ever!
awesome costumes laura :) love you lots like tater tots, xoxo melzie
Happpy Halloween. I just saw your story on 5 min. website. My son has Autism as well. You seem like such a great person and mother. Thanks for sharing your story.
TAG youre it, see my blog! xoxo mel
Hope you had as fun a Halloween as it looks!!
I read your interview on 5MFSN and wanted to check out your blog. You have one handsome Superman ~ your costume is great too! I thought your interview was good ~ thanks for sharing your story.
you both look great in your costumes!
Post a Comment