As was apparent by yesterdays blog post of the beautiful cusions, I do love the aqua blue and green combo.
So serene and pretty are these three colours together. Since I had cut mountains of these fabrics I decided to use some of the leftovers in a little private swap with Beth of Maddieandme1. I can't show anymore than this photo because it's a surprise! I do hope she loves what she sees so far. The rules were: Bird and green. I accomplished both!

Some more aqua, blue and green love: a photo of the back of Aaron's quilt taken last summer.
I'm drawn to these colours at this time of year when the world around me is all white.
I day dream of days filled with green grass and blue skies.
Until those days happen upon me again I will stay busy in my sewing room working
on projects and more projects to pass the long cold winter away.
So serene and pretty are these three colours together. Since I had cut mountains of these fabrics I decided to use some of the leftovers in a little private swap with Beth of Maddieandme1. I can't show anymore than this photo because it's a surprise! I do hope she loves what she sees so far. The rules were: Bird and green. I accomplished both!

Some more aqua, blue and green love: a photo of the back of Aaron's quilt taken last summer.
I'm drawn to these colours at this time of year when the world around me is all white.
I day dream of days filled with green grass and blue skies.
Until those days happen upon me again I will stay busy in my sewing room working
on projects and more projects to pass the long cold winter away.

7 comments:
Love those colors Laura, so cool and calming.
Diane
I love my little sneek peek. Toooo Cooool.
the cushions were beautiful and I also like your winter header!!
Love the colors!!!!
Love quilts theres nothing like 'em!
I grew up in houses that mom always decorated in blues and green and I agree with you, they are lovely colours:-) xoxo
Those colors look so awesome together!
makes me yearn for spring!
Post a Comment