
I've decided to start a new photo project called What's on my placemat.
Several times a week or less or more I'll take photos of what I'm eating for breakfast, lunch or supper.
I run out of ideas of what to blog sometimes so I thought this could be fun. Most times I run out of inspiration and give up halfway.
My goal is to do 99 for 09. I won't be making 99 placemats mind you! It will be nice to change them up a bit so I better get started on that task as well. Anyway.......
This is Sunday's breakfast. My first meal on my spiffy new pink placemat.
That is Count Chocula cereal and instant maxwell house halfcaff coffee with Coffeemate hazelnut creamer.

5 comments:
LOL!! Must be great to have kids you get to eat fun stuff!!!
Diane
Count Chocula!! You can only get that here at Halloween time now. I used to beg and plead for that when I was a kid but my mother would never cave. Now that I'm an adult, I take great pleasure in buying things like Captain Crunch with Crunchberries and Lucky Charms.
I draw the line at instant coffee, though. Blech.
did you get my email? i'm not sure it went through.
jacquie
I remember Count Chocula.. and Crunchberries.. ah the good old days. I gotta find some of that. Also re: "I'm terrified to take that make-to-sell plunge."... don't think of it as a plunge. Think of it as an open door where only good things await on the other side.
Besides... whatever does not sell immediately, may sell later, or you may find that quilt makes a perfect gift for someone later. There are no losses if you're making them anyway, right? :)
wow my word verification today is "hyper", no kidding.
Count Chocula, huh? I always wanted to like that cereal as a kid. My brother would eat it and I thought it was cool and would try it about once a month or so but I could never actually LIKE it. Shame...
Lovely placemat!
Post a Comment