
I decided after watching the presentation of Aaron recieving his little Student of the Month award that I'd stay and have lunch with my sweetheart. Yes I brought my placemat for the photo oppurtunity. I like the capture. Poor guy though, it throws him off when I go to school and he sobbed halfway through lunch. He did not want me there. I have no business at his place of learning! The nerve of me!
~~~~~
Thank you all for the plate comments. Sadly, I didn't save the pieces and they went out with last weeks trash.
There's a lesson and that is that life goes on and I will learn to take better care of things in the future.
I agree with the commenter: Thankfully I have a photo of the plate.
Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:
You seemed so sad about the plate, I'm surprised it's gone, but whoo-hoo! It may help w/ your clutter concerns.
It strikes me that Aaron has never been alone. I don't know what he feels when he goes to school, perhaps adventure or a modicum of independence, but I like that he cares so much and that it clearly means something to him, even though he can't speak to it. It makes it more of an outrage when his teachers insist he stay home. Perhaps they weigh his feelings when making their decision, but it doesn't seem like it.
Congratulations to Aaron for his Student of the Month award!!
I am so sorry about the plate. I hate losing that kind of connection. I have an idea for you though. You are so good with quilting. Could you piece a little wallhanging to remind you of the plate? Sort of a plate portrait?
I like the SPF pic and the header but I couldn't see the pictures of the pillows!! :( I'm sure they're gorgeous though.
Post a Comment