This was purchased a couple weeks ago to make a pretty cover for my sewing machine for when I'm not using it.
When I posted it on flickr someone commented that it may put a hex on my machine.
I certainly hope not!

Lately I go weekly fabric shopping instead of grocery shopping.
This weeks purchases. The blue dot because I ran out making a binding for a quilt.
(I finished the airplane quilt for Aaron!)
The black and white check because it was interesting.
When I posted it on flickr someone commented that it may put a hex on my machine.
I certainly hope not!

Lately I go weekly fabric shopping instead of grocery shopping.
This weeks purchases. The blue dot because I ran out making a binding for a quilt.
(I finished the airplane quilt for Aaron!)
The black and white check because it was interesting.

I've joined Lyn of The Little Red Hen is having some colour week special photography fun.
You can find more info on her blog. Each day is a specific colour. Hopefully I can find interesting shots of different colours. Today's assignment: Rainbow.

This morning after his shower I asked him do you want to put your clothes on your pajamas?
His reply: Pajamas. (check out the little headphones on his jammies pants.)
Deciding which music to listen to next.
This child loves music soooo very much.
After he takes his shower this is what he gets to do.
This is how you spend March Break at my house!

2 comments:
Aaron looks so cute jammin in his jammies. What kinds of music does he like?
The sun across the fabric strips looks cheery.
You can't go wrong with a music break. What is Aaron listening to?
Post a Comment