It's barely 10 am and I whipped this up this morning (and a little last night).
I made an Easter egg placemat. We aren't big Easter celebraters but I needed to make something to kill the hour while A watched his last movie before bedtime. I was able to piece the top of the placemat and this morning I quilted it and put the binding on. I think it's so cute!

back
I made an Easter egg placemat. We aren't big Easter celebraters but I needed to make something to kill the hour while A watched his last movie before bedtime. I was able to piece the top of the placemat and this morning I quilted it and put the binding on. I think it's so cute!
back
Speaking of cute look how big this guy is getting! I just can't believe it!
I bought the cube he is sitting on a few weeks ago to hide away the Wii games and stuffs.
Aaron loves to sit on it and I think it's a great thing because it's hidden therapy really!
While sitting on here he works his trunk muscles without even knowing. He's too busy having fun.
His favorite game is Mario Kart (Wii version as he destroyed the Game Cube version). He has to use the Game Cube controller because he hasn't quite got the hang of using the wii-mote. I've also tried the wheel that comes with the game but he just doesn't get how it works. I'm just glad that the wii is getting some use.

9 comments:
very cute idea! he looks like he's having a ball!
Love the placemat, love the colors.
AAron looks cute sitting there playing!
Diane
Super cute placemat! If I had time I would try and whip up one myself -- maybe next year...:)
That placemat is so cute! But not as cute as Aaron :)
That placemat is adorable!!! :) Look at mr. big sitting up so tall wtg with the theraputic part of it ;) xoxo me
Placemat is adorable!! And I can't believe how grown up he's getting!!
Love the idea of hidden exercise. Gotta figure out how to do that for myself!
Gosh, he certainly is getting so big and it truly warms the heart to see him sitting on that cube like that:-) I just want to go over there and hug the stuffing out of him! hehe
I soooo love that Easter egg placemat, how gorgeous it is!! xoxo
Sorry, I missed this post!
That placemat is adorable!! My mouth dropped open when I saw it! Cute, cute, cute!
Aaron is so adorable and he is getting big! Good job, Mama!
Hugs and love for you both!!
your placemat is adorable!! you are getting me into a spring mood, whether i like it or not!!
he is getting so big!!! i finally broke down and got a wii for my daughter for xmas......she hasnt touched it since then!!!
Post a Comment