Friday, April 10, 2009

spf

I decided this morning to teach Aaron how to use the wii-motes. He's having a hard time gaining the concept.
We tried to play wii tennis.


Then we moved onto wii baseball.


I didn't want to post these pictures but I did anyway. I got on the wii fit the other day since not being on it since January. I'm so ashamed of myself that I put on some weight. It's in my face and around my midsection and thighs. Yuck! I do have an excuse: I'm addicted to sugar. I don't know how to stop. I've never been THIS addicted. I've put on 10 pounds this winter. I have very little energy to actually get up and move. The weight is affecting me by making me sloth-like. I'm not sure what to do or how to do it. I'm not the healthiest eater either.
So this is my coming clean and my motivation to move! Hopefully as more spf's come about I won't be so "weighty". Hurry up summer, I want to go outside!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

~Macarena~ said...

If it's any consolation (and I hope you don't find this insulting), I don't see the weight.

Since your winters are so harsh and you're more active in warm weather, are you okay with a cycle of losing weight over the summer and then gaining weight during the cold?

GEM said...

I'm finally under 140 lbs for the first time this year. I gain it where you do but I think you look great!!
I'm addicted to sugar and wheat. Something happened this week and I went on a binge. I know it's bad for me! I am losing weight but I wish my body was tighter. You know what I mean?
It's been really cold there. I'm sure when it warms up you'll be able to go for walks and even ride your bike again. Any extra weight you don't want will come right off, I'm sure of it!
Looks like you're both having fun!!

Hugs and love,
T

Sarah said...

Even if Aaron is having a hard time learning these games it seems that he is having a great time trying!

(I'm a lazy sugar-addicted sloth as well, so don't beat your self up about it. )

Valerie said...

Must be an epidemic because I, too, have put on 10-15 lbs. in the last year, all due to sugar. But I did start walking again on my treadmill and the crazy slothness/tiredness that I was experiencing all day long has started to vanish. That and I am a cactus and have to force myself to drink water, but now that I have been drinking more, I'm suspecting I was probably always dehydrated as well.

If you both can master the wii remote (especially with tennis) -- major kudos to you! I don't have a wii, but I tried it at a friend's house, and I thought tennis was impossible! :)

Blog Archive

Contributors