Sunday, May 31, 2009

sunday stash

I made one last trip to the fabric store on Thursday.

Filled up the cart.


Brought it home and admired it.


And admired it some more.


I'm not sure if I should be ashamed at the amount of fabric I've purchased in the last couple months. I'm one of those people who likes to be prepared. With having Aaron I can't just hop in a car (which I don't have) and run to the border to get fabric. So I buy for lots of projects in mind. I buy yardage for backings of quilts just to be sure it's here and I can finish a project and move on. I've got plenty of work ahead of me this summer and I look forward to showing off some wonderful creations.
I challenged myself today to make a placemat, I better get to it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha the idea of "running to the border for fabric" is cracking me up :)

...Nina Nixon... said...

Gosh, that is a stash of beautiful fabrics.

Have a lovely week,

Nina x

ps. thank you for your lovely comment.

~Macarena~ said...

I'm really sad that you won't be able to go to your store. It looks like heaven for you, with all the fabric lined up neatly.

Blog Archive

Contributors