Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 6 In which I share my love of Hello Kitty

So much so that I decorated my machine with a bunch of Hello Kitty stickers!

Hello Kitty-fied sewing machine

Last winter I learned at target there were Hello Kitty sewing machines on clearance. I begged my mother down in Florida to hunt one down for me. She never did find one. While happily quilting away I noticed the big book of Hello Kitty stickers on the shelf that I was hoarding. Then it hit me! I could have a sewing machine even better than the one at Target. And BAM! Isn't she pretty??!! I bet she will sew even prettier things now.

3 comments:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

That's cute!!
You wild and crasy girl you!!!
Have fun!
Diane

Unknown said...

Uber cute!! Hopefully it makes you smile whenever you look at it.

Valerie said...

Haha, that's awesome! Bling on your sewing machine!

Blog Archive

Contributors