Friday, January 1, 2010

Aaron~ A year in pictures

Aaron~ A year in pictures
If you click on the picture you'll be able to see it bigger. When I use the medium size photo blogger cuts it off.
I can't believe how much Aaron has grown in one year. Making the mosaic I could see picture by picture how he changed over the months. He's matured in appearance very much this year.
He's still my little baby boy.
Happy New Year from Aaron!!

5 comments:

carol said...

And happy New Year to both Aaron and you, Laura. I hope you have a great 2010!!!

smileymamaT said...

I loved looking at every one of those. Oh, his many faces!! Love them all. Happy New Year to you too, ma chum, and that kid I adore.

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Happy New Year Laura wishing you and Aaron health and happiness in 2010.
Diane

Michelle said...

I love your year in pictures!! Happy new year to you and Aaron!

Kris said...

Happy new year! I just thought I'd pass on this link in case you want to make the blog wide enough for medium size images: http://dearcjane.blogspot.com/2009/06/get-big-images-on-your-blog.html

Blog Archive

Contributors