These colors and fabric patterns are so pretty!!! They look clean and fresh! You have a wonderful way of combining them.
I also love to see Aaron, and hear your decisions for him, like encouraging him to do things for himself. That is wonderful. Kids don't want to learn but they always end up appreciating it when we make them learn something new and to be a little independent. You are a good mom!!!
5 comments:
Awesome!
I love this quilt! Purple and lime green are one of my favorite color combos! Looks like a very fun quilt.
These colors and fabric patterns are so pretty!!! They look clean and fresh! You have a wonderful way of combining them.
I also love to see Aaron, and hear your decisions for him, like encouraging him to do things for himself. That is wonderful. Kids don't want to learn but they always end up appreciating it when we make them learn something new and to be a little independent. You are a good mom!!!
O this is so nice! I like the fact that is is wonky and scrappy, yet very much "controlled" by your choice to limit the color palette. Fabulous!
Laura this is fabulous! You are really on a roll with all these wonderful quilts.
Post a Comment