Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Laura's quilting hobby has gone hardcore


BATTING!!!, originally uploaded by LauraJ_Sews.

I learned recently that our local WM was closing up their fabric department. I went to check it out and sure enough they no longer carry the warmnnatural cotton batting on the roll that I like so much. I decided to just go ahead and order me a whole roll of the stuff. I found a great source online. After calculating things I did save some money buying it this way than through Walmart.
I have to give a big shout out and thank you to Mamacjt who has helped me score some awesome batting in the past year. Now she doesn't have to worry about finding boxes large enough to fit 4 queen size battings at a time when they were on sale at Joanne's. I might hit her up for some quilting rulers and notions though. *wink*

6 comments:

carol said...

Just give me a shout and I'll see what I can find for you! Only now, I'll need flat boxes.......

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Wow that was a lucky score for you Laura !

Sarah said...

You are really sucked in now!

Melaniemmacdonald said...

Hi There Laura!

That is great! Can I ask where you bought it from? I am also in Canada (ottawa) and looked last year into buying some online, but couldn't find a supplier to ship to Canada. Would you mind sharing the supplier?
thanks a million!

PS Love your blog! I check it out every day!

Tine said...

Yay LJ! Lots of snuggly quilts in that roll!!

Valerie said...

Haha, that's awesome! Hardcore -- you just need some tattoos of quilting and some piercings with safety pins and you'd really be a hardcore quilter...;) Oh, and a Happy (Late) Thanksgiving!

Blog Archive

Contributors