It has been a while since I've shared some photos of fabric purchases I have made. Probably due to a couple reasons: I wasn't able to make it out to my favourite fabric store as often as I used to and my budget didn't allow for fabric purchases. I have found a couple rides and despite my budget still being tight I managed to add a few things to my stash. The above Joel Dewberry woodgrain was found in the bargain bin, I bought 4 yards! It will help me back a quilt for Aaron soon.
I am starting to collect neutrals because I just love them and when I saw this piece by Brooke of apriltwoeighty.com I just knew I wanted to do something similar with my own scraps. Gosh how I wish I could diminish those scraps! They taunt me everytime I walk into that sewing room.
I will not start on that quilt until several things are finish first. Like my Japanese + & X quilt of which I only have 5 blocks done but I have many more scraps cut out to make more. And I want to work on a flickrbee quilt.
So these are my two projects for this week. My Aaron is home from spending the weekend at the papa's house and I must go greet him at the door with a hug and a smile. Happy Sunday!
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Sunday Stash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment